Learn how to transfer data between SAM / Orion and SmartCheck & perform an online SmartCheck
Export data from Orion/SAM:
This is done to ensure the data in SmartCheck is up to date
- Go to Misc > SmartCheck > Export
To start a SmartCheck:
On any device go to : http://www.smartcheck.co.nz/smartcheck
- Enter your Company ID, Login ID and Password - this will be supplied by SAM Support
- Tick Mobile Mode if using a Mobile Device
- NB: screenshots are showing Mobile Mode
- Choose Asset or Job
- Enter the Registration # (1), and select which form you will be using(2)
- Click on Start to (don't be too shocked) Start it.
- Answer the questions
- Click anywhere between the Question and Pencil to add notes if needed
- Click on the icon on the right hand of the question to change to Pass/Fail/Attention.
Note: If you see the following message pops up means you have to add notes into the question.
Viewing the results
Importing data to SAM or Orion (workshop)
- Go to Misc > SmartCheck > Import
- Open the Vehicle/Item listing and highlight the vehicle:
- Click on Check Sheet at the bottom of the window:
The Follow-up report can be run if the SmartCheck was linked to a Follow-up