How to activate and install Synergy Time Clocking
Minimum System Requirements
You must be running Synergy Build 370 greater to run Time Clocking.
Please see www.synergy.net.nz for minimum system requirements of the Synergy applications mentioned herein.
Additionally we recommend the Time Clocking application be run on a monitor with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 for optimum results and clarity.
Activation & Installation
Once you have ordered Synergy Time Clocking and the order has been processed, you will be provided an activation code to enter into your program to activate this module. Follow these steps to input the activation code:
- Open Synergy
- Click ‘File’ in the top left corner
- Select ‘Activate Custom Modules’
- Enter the Activation Code you have been provided then click ‘Active’
- Close and Restart Synergy
Download & Install the Application
Click the link below to download the installer for the Synergy Time Clocking application:
Once the download is complete, run the installer and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
Run the Application
- When the installer is complete, you should have a desktop icon for Synergy Time Clocking.
- Double click the Time Clocking icon on your desktop to launch the Time Clocking application.
- The first time it is run it will ask you to specify the data path to your SynergyData folder
- If this application is being run on your main (server) PC the path will generally be “C:\Synergydata”
- If this is on a ‘worksation PC’ you will need to specify the correct path to the SynergyData folder on the server computer
- If the current computer does not already run Synergy you may need to ‘map a network drive’ to the data on the main server computer.
Sharing Folders and Mapping Network Drive Website Links
For more information on sharing folders and mapping network drives please see the links below:
For information or instruction on mapping a network drive please see one of the following websites:
- For Windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4026635/windows-map-a-network-drive
- For Windows 7: http://www.howtogeek.com/school/windows-network-sharing/lesson8/all/
For information on sharing Files and Folders please click the relevant link below: